Role • Guide, coach and mentor a team of Developers, provide technical direction to ensure quality standards.
• Proper assignment of tasks to the team members with timelines and ensure same is followed.
• Participate in code reviews and acceptance process.
• Clear communication and working closely with foreign counterparts.
• Efficiently and effectively collaborate with technical and non-technical internal team members as well as third party client stakeholders.
• Gather requirements and analyze, understand and translate those requirements into technical specifications.
• Participate in design reviews and provide input to design recommendations where necessary.
• Perform and manage development in a high volume, multi-tiered, transactional environment.
|Experience||7 - 10 Years|
|Salary||8 Lac To 12 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - DataBase / Datawarehousing|
|Key Skills||ASP.NET Java Architecture J2Ee Architecture Asp.net Developer|
|Address||600, Krushna Business Centre,1st Floor, Behind Sai Service Petrol Pump|