1 - 3 Years
Job Description of Site Engineer:
1. Ensuring to Achieve Guaranteed generation/per megawatt with highest performance
2. Ensuring and maintaining Site in terms of -Progress on Physical appearances/system/5S/KAIZEN methodology etc.
3. Ensuring timely report sharing/Generation reports etc
4. Preparing and Maintain of All Site level records/ Documents
5. SCADA and Communication uptime achievement
6. Ensure timely ABT Meters, Weather sensor, & Testing Equipments etc.
7. Completion of Liasoning & documentation with GSS/vendors
8. Ensure timely sharing of safety related incident report.
9. Report within 72 Hrs to any customer complaint
10. Daily work records of labor
11. 100% Adherence to annual PM Plan
Industry: Energy / Power
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Service/Maintenance Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Maintenance engineering, solar operations, electrical site incharge operation & maintenance engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Only BE/B. Tech (Electrical/Electronics) Preferred.
2. Only Solar Experienced preferred.
3. Immediate joiners preferred.
4. Food & Accommodation will be from the organization.
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 3 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical / R&D|
|Work Experience||1 - 3 Years|