Responsibilities and Duties :
• Issue of Work Order to Production Dept. Goods Receipt Note entries of all items.
• Raw material stock maintain in proper format.
• Releasing challans to outsource vendors.
• Generate packing list and e way bill for invoice.
• Maintain record for all store and dispatches and withdrawals of the stockroom.
• 5S identification and traceability of material & tools
• Stock inventory.
• Maintain receipts, records,
• Receive, unload, and supplies
• Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
• Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
• Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
• Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
• Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
• Knowledge of GST documentation
Experience.-4 to 5 years in stores
Specific skills. :
• Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
• Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
• Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
• Ability to safely and legally operate a forklift
• Skills to operate common office equipment
Job Location- Bhosari Pune
|Experience||4 - 5 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Supply Chain / Purchase / Procurement|
|Key Skills||Warehouse assistant warehouse management Warehouse Executive Store keeper|
|Address||600, Krushna Business Centre,1st Floor, Behind Sai Service Petrol Pump|