The primary responsibilities of this position are
1) to track , monitor, supervise and manage all fleet operations of the respective sites and
ensure that all necessary tracking , report generation & appropriate coordination with concern
department or person is done proactively to ensure smooth operations and customer
2) to control day to day activities of all vehicles tracking, confirmation of in and out of vehicles as
per their schedule and all the coordination required for smooth functioning of day to day
operations as per agreed terms and conditions.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
1. Daily tracking of all drivers & vehicles ( buses, cabs , etc) through calling and GPRS system.
2. Making sure buses have reached all the desired destinations on time.
3. Adjustments and arrangements of vehicles or drivers ( as and when required).
4. Inform to site Incharge (concern person) about vehicle breakdown, drivers leave,
absenteeism , maintenance related issues , site requirements, etc.
5. To prepare , update and generate MIS reports as per Management guidelines.
6. Record maintenance as per management guidelines.
7. Ensure smooth operation of vehicles (buses, cabs, etc) of respective sites on a day to day
8. Maintain and manage all databases of vehicles, drivers, fuel, attendance, maintenance issues
9. Readiness to do work in all shifts (First , Second, Third or General Shift) on rotation basis.
10. Ensure quite backup vehicles / drivers in case of any breakdown of the vehicles or absence of
drivers to ensure seamless service to the customer.
11. Give attendance inputs to HR every month.
12. Provide necessary induction to the new drivers into the system on joining.
|Experience||2 - 6 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 25 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Cargo / Freight / Transportation / Packaging / Shipping/Logistic|
|Qualification||Diploma, Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||BPO Executive GPRS Control Cell Executive Customer Care Executive|
|About Company||courier Company|